Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More blogs and SUMMER!

You people have got to stop making blogs!!!! Here's 2 more:
  • kaylapwns.blogspot.com
  • susanseverydayblog.blogspot.com
Today was my last day of school!!!!!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, all you other people got out first....hush up.
BUT did you have an AWESOME party on the last day???? I DON'T THINK SO!
Our school is awesome enough to rent out an ENTIRE sports facility (Fore Kicks) and just....have fun!
We had awesome music (EXCEPT justin bieber.... bleh....), tug-of-war, coffee-bean sack races, and just kinda wandered and had fun with friends (some of whom are leaving next year..... D: shame on you people *SLAP*).
But school does not end here.... D:
My math teacher gave us a MANDATORY, 125-PROBLEM packet and we have SUMMER READING (with super-lame and/or long prompts)!!!!!!!!!! UGH! Plus, we get back early, AUGUST 30.
Of course, being from Shrewsbury, I know what it's like. In the 5th or 6th grade we went back on August 27 or 28. So AMSAnites....cry a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT!
I came late to AMSA for 6th grade....i started school before most of you people (August 26-28....i'm not sure) and came out l8tr than everyone (that didn't go to amsa) in my town. I HAD THE LONGEST SCHOOL YEAR EVER!
Sweet summer....i'm probably gonna procrastinate on work until august (probably not...).

By the way, go outside and lay off the video games. BYEEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eliza! Yeah, there was also proving that GIRLS PWN in Tug-Of-War. Don't leave that important detail out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I agree that the girls DID pwn the guys! My mom's gonna make me reveiw MATH over summer! So I'll have to do just as muchh as you! Today was the best day ever! (see the email I sent you!)

    ReplyDelete