Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello Internet!


Hmmm....
My lame reason why I've been gone? Eighth Grade.

Oh sure, it doesn't sound THAT bad...
But this was the year I decided to actual do extracurricular activities...

I had 13 subjects.... THIRTEEN!
Can you imagine having EIGHT finals all within a week????
NOT. FUN.

Now you ask, what about the rest of the school year?
Homework. Projects (e.g. Claymation for history). Essays. Latin Club (which -- believe it or not -- was fun). Science Olympiad. Dances. Being with Friends. :)
GAH!

Now, it is summer and I'm not doing much.

I finished all 105 problems of my summer math (with the scary title of "Entering Advanced Algebra and Trigonometry") and read most of summer reading (3/2 of "you get to pick out of this list" books and half of the required reading).

I'm volunteering at the Northborough Library almost 4 times a week for usually two hours at a time.

I'm learning to cook.

The rest of the time....Not much done.

So I'll revive this blog.

First of all (my priorities are messed up, okay?): Merlin, a British TV show about the great wizard's youth*. Sure, the story is messed up a bit. But I love it. (Just make sure you actually KNOW Arthurian legend BEFORE... or look like a complete idiot when you try to show off your "knowledge".)
Seasons one and two are on Netflix (you must have an account and pay) and Hulu (which is free!).
Season three.... http://www.sidereel.com/Merlin (pick an episode, search links, pick either Megavideo or videobb...you can watch for free for 60-72 minutes, then you have to wait for an hour or so before you can watch more...for free; btw, ignore any popup ads)

If you hate the show, then don't complain to me!
Grumble all you want, fans aren't going to listen. (Trust me, with any show, there are fans that will never listen, no matter how long you try to bash it into their brain.)

Next....hmm....like I said, not much going on this summer. ;)
(Plus, it's about 1 AM; Good Night...Good Morning? Whatever. :P )


No comments:

Post a Comment