Saturday, July 3, 2010

Movies!




I love watching movies! I've seen a lot this summer....

Theater:
  • Toy Story 3 : LOVED IT! MUST-SEE! (BUT YOU MUST WATCH THE OTHER ONES, OR I'LL BE SO MAD AT U!!!!)
  • Eclipse: ehhhh...... if u like twilight.....
Home (recommendation):

THE MUMMY MOVIES! (plus, if u know some background info...it makes you feel so smart....☺)
  • The Mummy
  • The Mummy Returns
  • The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - I just saw this today...loved it!
Movies I'm planning to see:
  • The Last Airbender: my sis and I loved the cartoon version on Nickelodeon, plus it's 3D...
  • Despicable Me: it seems to be a good movie...(pic of main character's "evil minions" above)
Pics (order = minions, mummy, toy story) from:

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eliza! I am home now! I'm sorry to bug you about this so much, but I don't know how to follow ur new blog! I tried searching the url, looking at everyone elses blogs to see if they had ur new url freinded, but no one did! grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Nevermind my last comment! I figured out how to add you!

    ReplyDelete