Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ummm.... NO TITLE


Hi people!

I am yet again, somewhat bored. i'm not always bored (i'm serious, i'm not!), it's just in the morning, when my mind doesn't feel like working. Actually, i just get really bored on the computer (yeah, that does NOT make sense). So I blog.

Yeah, i know i'm late, but.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! what did i do....nothing as usual... our family had a BBQ, but we've had, like, 5 this summer already.... :D

I'M GOING TO THE BEACH! Not this week, not next week, early August (but i don't care, cuz I'M GOING TO THE BEACH!). It's in Maine, and called "Old Orchard", google it if you're bored. First time (that I can remember, i went when I was like 2 or 3) for me and my little sis (this is her VERY FIRST TIME!). YAY!


ok. now i'm kinda getting bored of posting a blog..... BYE!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're going to Maine!!! I LOVE it there! The sea air is so crisp and fresh, and the weather is really nice when its not raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Eliza! That'll be fun... I haven't been to Maine as far as I'm aware. But the beach is amazing!

    ReplyDelete